Monday, March 14, 2011

Well another change.







I Started to make my car into gasser and I wasn't happy the way it was turning out. I started to look for a S-10 to drop my body on to. I found a chassis in Newton NJ and the price was right. The only problem is it's from a 85 Chevy S-10 2wd blazer. The wheel base is 100.5 inches,mine is 114 inches. So do you lengthen chassis 13.5 inches or do you shorten the body 13.5 inches. If you know me you know I'm a little crazy so I chose to shorten the body behind the rear door 13.5 inches. I in listed my bud Pete to help out. I could not have done it with out him. (Thanks dude) We yanked it out the old chassis this past weekend(3/12/2011) and cut it up. As I was dumping the chassis I notice a rusted section that Pete nor I noticed. I t looked kind of thin so , I put my finger on and pressed down and it fell a part. I'm glad I'm replacing it.



The rust is far more worse than I thought so no I don't feel so bad cutting the car in half. Enjoy the pictures

No comments: