Friday, July 4, 2008

July 4th 2008

Howdy there boyz and gals. This is a my blog on my 1953 Plymouth Cranbrook. I wasn't my first choice of 50's era cars but, we all know Chevy's and Fords go for big bucks now a days.
I've been wanting a project car again the minute after I handed over my keys of my 69 Camaro to it's new owner. I originally wanted a Model A But this car came along and I had to jump on it because the price was in my budget(400.00).
I purchased it on February 22 2008. Boy let me tell you it was a bitch trying to get it back home. I got jerked around by one transport company for two weeks. I finally got some one to tow it from York PA to NJ. It got delivered to me one cold, windy and rainy night in early March 2008.
So I'm going to document it's build here on this page. I hope you like it .The next few photo's are from the beginning to present. I hope you guys enjoy this build.

No comments: